Speed Thrills...But Kills !!!

Hi friend,

Before scrolling down, let me strongly warn you that it contains the most horrendous pictures you might have ever scene, so if you are not mentally strong enough, don't force yourself to see these pictures. But if you have craze for driving bikes at high speed, it is a must watch for you.

I would especially suggest girls and underage boys not to scroll down, but only forward the link to all those whom you care and who has passion to drive motorcycle speedily and carelessly, I am sure it would be a really a biggest lesson of their life.

You would say if that was the case, why I am posting such pictures. Actually, I myself love to ride bike at high speed, but these pictures impacted me a lot, and I have started driving safely, and I am sure after seeing it, anybody will also do so.
So pass it on to to all those for whom you care for!!!

Take care,


Speed Thrills...But Kills





Drive Safely!!!

Please post your suggestions and Comments here, it could be a message for the people who drive crazily. And do tell me whether the post was useful or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God where do u on the earth, find such stuffs. Really its very frightening scene but it teaches the lesson perfectly too that "Speed thrills... but kills".

Badiya hai beta.

Harpreet

Unknown said...

dear friend,
we should drive carefully and safely.....otherwise result will be the same.
So be careful everytime...and love this life bcos its so beautiful...